Buying salon furniture is important to make your customers comfortable and happy. When buying salon furniture, you need to be careful because they will reflect the type of person that you are. There are many types of furniture required in a salon right from the reception up to the clients’ equipment. You can find good furniture at salonca.com. Having the right equipment in your salon is a sign of professionalism and seriousness. Good furniture is also part of the salon décor, so it is important to make sure that you choose beautiful and creative furniture.
Important salon furniture
- Styling chairs – styling chairs are comfortable chairs used by your clients while attending to their hair. The styling chairs need to be as comfortable as possible when the client is sitting down. The chairs should be easy to adjust and also durable.
- Hair styling station – a hair styling station is a combination of different furniture. A hair styling station will include a styling chair, mirrors, drawers, tool holders and other even a cabinet. A hair styling station should be personalized to meet your needs.
- Waiting area chairs – unlike styling chairs, waiting area chairs are simpler and they are placed where clients wait for their turn. In the waiting area, you can put the waiting chairs with tables and magazines to keep the clients busy.
Carts and trolleys – these are important furniture for arrangement and storage of salon tools and equipment.
How to choose salon furniture
- Match your décor – when choosing furniture for your salon, you need to consider the theme and the décor of your salon. Interior design is important in the salon, and you need to consider this when choosing the furniture in your salon.
- Comfortable – if clients are not comfortable in your salon, then they might not come back. You need to make sure that you retain the clients that come to your salon by making sure that you choose comfortable furniture. The furniture should be used for all procedures from styling, manicure and also a pedicure.
- Consider space – the space in your salon will determine the furniture that you buy. If you are working with limited space, then consider buying furniture that can be easily folded and stored when not in use. This will create additional space in the salon.
- Durability – when buying furniture for your salon, consider their durability. It is important to buy furniture that will be used for a long period.